- The maintenance fee will be payable on a monthly basis, and only while the instrument is rented. The maintenance agreement is void of rental payment is delinquent.
- Our agreement includes all damages, except malicious damage. It is for repair only, not a replacement. The agreement does not include loss of the instrument, or any other equipment included with rental. Malicious damage is when the instrument has been damaged outside of normal wear and tear. Malicious damage will be determined by Metronome Music, inc.’s manager of the repair department, sales manager, or owner.
- Accessories not included are cases, reeds, oil, strings, cleaning material, drum sticks, drum heads, instruction books, and any other accessory not part of the instrument. The customer will have to replace the case is marked with permanent ink.
- All repairs must be done on the premises of Metronome Music, inc. no one is authorized to perform any repairs unless in writing by an agent of Metronome Music, Inc. and must be paid by the person renting the instrument if repair is done by any other source.
- The maintenance fee is $5 (plus tax) per month for flutes, clarinets, trumpets, trombones, violins, violas, and percussion kits (drums).
- The maintenance fee is $6.50 (plus tax) per month for saxophones and cellos.
- The maintenance fee does not apply to the purchase of the rental instrument.
- It is not necessary to accept our maintenance program to rent the instrument. However, if you return the instrument, you will be charged for any damage to the rental instrument if you do not have our maintenance agreement.